Grow up Grow up

The animation was smooth but a child could of animated that and made it look smooth, the sfx fitted but to no actual extent, i didn't get the joke, and if it's ment to be some kind of in joke, keep it between you and whoever else created it, the public do not want to watch shit like this

CorkClock responds:

UGH! A CLOCK!

Triangle Clock V Triangle Clock V

Hahaha

Great remake of a classic flash. Well done.

-BootClock

Portal Me Tender III Portal Me Tender III

Quality

This is real neat I like it.

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

You're real neat I like you.

hate him or love him hate him or love him

Love him

This is a pretty sleek, well executed little flash you've got here ironclock/SarazJay. Good work.

Pas de Jeff Pas de Jeff

Emotional

Truely outstanding work with some really great emotion. It brought a tear to my eye.

ClockRadio responds:

YoyoClock texts IronClock YoyoClock texts IronClock

Awesomatic

Cool music, interesting art style and a totally rocking storyline with an amazing climactic ending. Good job bro.

The Unchilling The Unchilling

I must say

An amazing flash to accompany an amazing event. Asshat unchilled? LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL.

Sick flash too man, art was superb and my eyes are still burnt with the awesomeness.

Tim Burton's "A Pirate" Tim Burton's "A Pirate"

Haha Neat

Pretty funny/interesting style. It's different, I'll give you that. Looking forward to more exciting stuff from you.

ClockRadio responds:

Hayao Miyazaki is next.

simpsons simpsons

Excellent work

You obviously worked hard on this, despite it not beaming out 'professional animation' it was produced well and came to an excellent end product. The style was different and interesting, the story, doubly so and of course how can I look passed the excellent audio/subtitles/poor english translations.

Overall a great laugh, keep at it!

diogoshx responds:

lol, it´s funny, i haven´t work so hard on this, it´s just a big couple of ideias i have...

The NG Rules 4 The NG Rules 4

Appalling

You worked longer on this than on the last two? How long can it take to copy and paste text and then tween it? You've done no work in this, you've provided the audience with nothing.

The only thing someone can get from this is the rules to newgrounds which are already set out on a page on this site which is more readily available and much more aesthetically pleasing.

Additionally the text moves far too fast for anyone who, for god knows why, is actually trying to read it.

If you want to practice flash, practice it and keep it to yourself. If you want to make something for people to view make something they would actually enjoy/benefit from watching.

Nomader responds:

Fion, thanks for your review, and I can understand your anger at this flash. However, let me respond to your comments.

Frankly, I did work on this one harder than the other two... I took longer in choosing the colors of the text. That's the God's honest truth.

I don't expect anyone to be reading this -- if you are, you're missing the point. The point is, that, well, this is junk. I don't consider it anything else. I understand where you're coming from, but next time, please don't act like my intentions in this flash were dishonest and for the sole purpose of ruining your day. Some of us just aren't good with flash.